Clinical Nurse Manager

Posted by on Nov 14, 2017 in | Comments Off on Clinical Nurse Manager

Hospital System

Atrius Health is seeking a Clinical Nurse Manager to join an innovative nursing leadership team who are expanding the role of nursing. The Clinical Nurse Manager will oversee the Internal Medicine service line at its Harvard Vanguard Kenmore practice. The Manager will be a “working” nurse leader, devoting 60 percent of his/her time to clinical tasks and the other 40 percent of his/her time to administration. He/She will report to the Director of Nursing, Internal Medicine, and will be expected to manage the daily clinical operations at Kenmore (including personnel management [recruitment, orientation and mentoring], patient/employee safety, and leadership of site and service-line process improvement initiatives). Make a difference within a great organization. Grow your career. Apply today!

Fields marked with a * are required