Pediatric Clinical Nurse Manager

Posted by on Jan 19, 2018 in | Comments Off on Pediatric Clinical Nurse Manager

Hospital System

Atrius Health is seeking a Clinical Nurse Manager to join an innovative leadership team for an evolving practice located in the heart of the city. In the triad management model, the Clinical Nurse Manager will lead the nursing practice and function within the Department of Pediatrics at the Kenmore practice. The Manager will be a working nurse leader, devoting 75% percent of his/her time to clinical tasks and the other 25% percent of his/her time to administration of the Department.  He/She will report to the Director of Nursing, Pediatrics, and will be expected to manage the daily clinical operations including weekday and Urgent Care at Kenmore (including personnel management [recruitment, orientation and mentoring], patient/employee safety, and leadership of site and service-line quality, process and patient improvement initiatives). He/ She will be an integral member of the nursing leadership team and the Kenmore Pediatrics triad leadership team. This is an excellent opportunity to make a difference in the lives of children, their parents and the Atrius community.

Fields marked with a * are required